- EV Charging Stations
- No refunds for overpayment transactions made via pay stations. Make sure you have exact cash amount if you pay cash via pay stations. Pay stations except Visa and Mastercard.
Lot 8 - Short Term Parking Only
Attention: As a reminder, Lot 8 will be converted to short term parking only. No employee parking will be available in Lot 8. Alternative staff parking available in South, North, and West Garages.
- Effective 09/03/19, Lot 8 will be converted to short term parking only.
- Effective July 1, 2019, Parking Services at San Jose State University will start using virtual permits for students, MPP's, Confidential employees, Auxiliary employees, Emeritus faculties, visitors, contractors, and vendors.
Please note the following updates from Parking Services as we respond to the COVID-19 situation:
- Employee Payroll Deduction Renewal for 2020-2021
- Summer 2020 session permits will not be sold. Click here for additional information.
- Parking Permit Refund Delay
- Parking Permit Refund Request - Due Date
- Employee Daily/Weekly/Monthly Permits are available for purchase ONLINE
- Parking Permit Refund Request Form
Employee Payroll Deduction Renewal for 2020-2021
All employees who have participated in payroll-deduction for the 2019-2020 parking year, please complete the Employee Payroll Deduction Form by 06/15/2020 to let us know whether or not you want to continue payroll deduction for the 2020-2021 parking year.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, Parking Services will only issue virtual permits to reduce physical contact.
For additional information, click here.
If you are being drop-off or dropping someone off, please utilize our new passenger loading zones that are located around the perimeter of the campus on 4th, San Fernando, 10th, and San Salvador Streets.
A map of the SJSU Drop Off Areas can be found on our website at:
Parking Essential Apps: